Check it out shelter supporters and bunny lovers! Our own hard-working volunteer and fundraising leader Carolyn Philpott, was recently nominated and chosen as a finalist in Small Pet Select's 2018 Rescue Heroes Contest!
Carolyn was originally nominated as an Individual hero along with our enterprising and devoted shelter manager (who is an absolute hero); and the shelter was nominated too in the org category -- however we're thrilled that SPS selected Carolyn as one of their 2018 rescue hero contest finalists, and it's clear to see why: she is a tireless fundraising leader, volunteer communicator, events organizer, and more... And in her words, she "does it all for the buns."
Carolyn has also been the leading force in our recent website redesign and launch, a herculean effort that frankly had most of us other volunteers cowering inside our own human-sized hidey-houses. She led the website effort fearlessly with help from our web-savvy volunteers, and is a proven hero for donating much of her daily and weekly time helping run a nonprofit charity animal rescue and keeping it afloat & thriving.
Please kindly join us in voting for Carolyn daily! Each unique email address can vote on a daily basis from Oct 22 - Nov 19 here at this web address link:
HOW TO VOTE:
1. Click on the above Small Pet Select 2018 Rescue Heroes Contest link.
2. Scroll down the page to read Carolyn's bio (in the Individual Nominees section); not required, but cool to read :)
3. Scroll all the way down the page, and enter your unique email address (one vote entry per email address per day).
4. Select CAROLYN PHILPOTT as the Individual Category Rescue Hero.
5. Select any organization of your choice as the Rescue Organization Category Hero. *(Midwest Rabbit Rescue was not selected as a nominee here, but you still MUST select 1 organization in order for your vote to count. Select any organization you like, there are a few pet bunny and critter organizations to choose from if you like ;)
6. Click on the "captcha" box to verify you are not a robot.
7. CLICK SUBMIT!
*** Don't forget to VOTE DAILY for Carolyn, and also for the overall nominated rescue org of your choice!!!
The winners in each category get a fundraising award of $3,500 to be given to the nonprofit animal rescue of their choice. Carolyn's rescue of course will be Midwest Rabbit Rescue & Re-Home, so let's help Carolyn win and vote for her daily with your email address!!
You can also ask supportive friends and family to help us vote daily with their own email addresses. They will not receive any additional emails from Small Pet Select unless they specifically choose to enroll in their communications.
Thank you, and happy daily voting! Woo-hoo! Go Carolyn!!